At Tuesday night’s meeting, we promised to send links to view both Planning Applications and Greater Manchester Spatial Framework information.
The Greater Manchester’s Spatial Framework has been put together by the 10 local authorities in Greater Manchester, including Stockport, to plan for housing and business development. They have identified land they plan to build on and the plan is now open for consultation. This consultation runs from 9 November to 11 January 2016.
To take part in this consultation, you can view the consultation documents at:
Fred Perry House (1 Edward Street, Stockport) (Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm) and Stockport’s local libraries (see local listings for individual opening times).
or follow this link www.greatermanchester-ca.gov.uk/GMSF
– click on “Call for sites . . .”
– click on “sites map”
– confirm you accept the terms
– click “View the map”
– click “future housing land supply” then “2014-2035” to see all
– click the zoom with the +, and drag to the area you want to look at. Make a square around the area.
– click on any shaded areas to see the plan for that area
– click on the box to send your comment. Add your name and contact details.
You need to register to continue to receive information about the Spatial Framework.
The link to the Council’s weekly Planning Applications is:.
This, and any historical information on planning applications, can also be accessed through the SMBC home page.